Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex Games Present and Past
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2017, 10:35 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Actually, the nude beach was a very MAJOR hunting grounds for the interesting players. Watching the people swim away from the sight or head for 'a walk in the bushes', etc., made any talk superfluous. Our advances used to be thinly veiled but few people ever mentioned sex in any direct form:
Funny - different cultures, different countries, different parts of the world - but the same verbal games.

You did not talk about directly or admit it openly - that would be the same as coming out and admitting you are gay - and no one was doing that back then. Everything would be in code...

"Do you want to sleep over this weekend?"

"Let's go camping"

"Why don't you come by after school - my parents won't be home"

Quote:
A bigger guy addressing a smaller dude was doing what was expected of him but the smaller dude was supposed to be kinda 'undecided' at least, for the fear of being classified by everyone as being only 'too willing' to bttm.

Again - the same mind games. We knew why we were there - what we both wanted - but you couldn't say so. To admit you wanted to have sex with a guy would be gay - we had to justify it with some excuse - no girls around - the magazine you showed me got me so horny I can't help myself... it took a lot to admit that the entire reason we were there was your parents were not home so we could have sex...

Quote:
So much sex and hardly ever any mention of it...
And even right after you finished it was back to standard conversation as if nothing had happened.
Quote |