Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - motel play
Thread: motel play
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2017, 04:21 PM
fulcrum
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
Damn fulcrum - that sound like fun....
It was a lot of fun. The guy temporarily running the place was about 60, I was 30, so we engaged in a few age play fantasies including when he had me dress in a speedo that had been left behind by some guy who was at least a size smaller than me. He then told me to be a good pool boy and go clean the pool. Unbeknownst to me, he had 3 buddies around his age laying out and looking for some entertainment. There was also a m/f couple with a BBW in the pool. I could feel all five sets of eyes following my every move. As I was vacuuming the pool, the couple got out and started drying off. After I finished, I asked if anybody minded if I cooled off; all said ok so I slipped off the speedo and dove into the deep end naked. I surfaced and climbed out and wrapped myself in a towel. The woman asked if I'd come back to their room to see if I could fix the TV. I offered to get dressed first but she said come as I was. I realized this was all a set up when I found the temp mgr naked in the room waiting for us. Soon after the other 3 men joined us. Suffice it to say, I spent the rest of the afternoon servicing all 5 cocks and the BBW's pussy. She loved directing the action by having me submit to her every whim.
Quote |