Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sub wm in panties for Dom white cock this eve at Hstlr
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2017, 11:45 AM
rick61
Cruiser

Sub wm in panties for Dom white cock this eve at Hstlr

Looking for Dominant verbal white men who like being serviced by a hungry submissive masculine bitch.Considered nice looking,beefy build,masculine cocksucker will be at Hustler this eve looking for disease free Dominant white cock.Safe clean reasonably hwp verbal guys needed to help use this sub guy who will be in panties and needs to be put on my knees to service dominant men.Will start in the front str8 theater might alternate if it is slow sat eve starting at 6:45-7.Should be there a couple hours at least.Black shirt,jeans lace panties under.Love verbal abuse,my pantied ass felt up,really want a couple or more guys to treat me like a nasty whore in the theater.NOT looking for other subs,cds.Safe only.Love my hot mouth used,my nipples played with,just treat me like the nasty bitch I am.Any takers?Love the idea of several hard dominant white cocks with me on my knees and my head being pushed from one to the other while being called names and my mouth used.
Quote |