Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sharing Your Wife/Girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2017, 02:56 AM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvboys View Post
Would that we could all get beyond the gay/bi/str8 labels and realize we're all sexual beings with desires that can change as quick as the types of bodies you surround yourself with! Gay men are scared of naked women; straight men are scared of getting a boner around another guy; women are too into commitment to enjoy sex for the sake of sex -- ain't we fucked up?!
I am a gay man who hasn't had sex with a woman in many years but I see that I am more flexible about it than I imagined. I was dancing naked with a straight couple at the Garden of Eden bar in Key West a few years ago. They invited me for a threesome and I got sort of intrigued about caressing breasts and satisfying female sex drive. I didn't take them up on the offer but I well may the next time I am offered.Will see how my dick reacts to pussy.
Quote |