Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Acceptable Risk: The Cock Edition
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2017, 08:55 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Well, I originally planned to post this in "Dirty Stories" but it's actually better posted here, 'cause it wasn't so dirty, but I cannot deny it was HOT. I have not barebacked in over 30 years; I don't have a regular partner. Last month I got to know a couple (both tops) around my age who have navigated this epidemic with the same caution. They enjoy their play so they went through the standard protocol of serial HIV tests before and during the first several months of being on PrEP. And they hadn't been with anyone in months, decreasing likelihood of other STIs. These guys were more than willing to play either with or without condoms. After giving it some thought, I decided to play condomless. On the bed, on the floor, tag-teamed in the sling, OMG it was great. First load delivered directly inside in 30 years. Oooh (or is that Ooozze).

But it was done with some research, background, and confidence. I don't have plans to start PrEP myself, so that might be the last time it happens. But it was a memorable experience, for sure.
Quote |