Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - saunas update
Thread: saunas update
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2017, 05:22 PM
rubyhanoi
Cruiser

I have been going to Mania near Silom for almost a decade now - Clean and ok enough to keep returning.

Yesterday was underwear nite and I was in my boxers. I always wear boxers. Find them sexier than the normal tighties. Was then told they are shorts not underwear. Would have to buy their underwear at reception. Complained abit to the queen selling tickets - no can do. One thing I have learned is that it's pointless to argue with Thais: no rhyme or reason. My friend has already undressed and gone upstairs. I decide to go back to my hotel - Holiday Inn - right next door to get my underwear - not going to buy their stuff.

I'm back and changed. Of course there are Thais right and left wearing boxers. I point it out to the attendee. He looks right pass me; says and does nothing . Nice guys coming in help translate - he tells its ok because their boxers are shorter. Right. At this point the short fat queen from reception comes charging in screaming at me. Makes some snide comment about me in Thai - those around laugh .

I'm sure my story has gone long enough . Don't care if they think boxers are not underwear but having 2 standards drives me nuts (I'm Asian btw): what a slap in the face to find a guy standing right next to you wearing shorts not even boxers and very same attendee saying nothing.

Revenge will be sweet
Quote |