Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Utica area crusing
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2017, 04:06 PM
UTICA4U
Cruiser

Smile Utica area crusing

Newbie here looking for crusing area in the utica area that is safe discrete seeing how the bookstore in marcy closed looking for another place to go to maybe suck and f*ck willing to travel a bit if needed. I am older new to this willing to try anything at least once but no scat ot water sports. Love role play and light bondage. If you don't wish to reply here try to email me at (email address deleted) hoping to hear form someone soon can travel to herkimer/frankfort/oneida/vernon utica/ marcy and maybe other places. If you wish to meet can meet from 130 to 230 pm weekly if advance notice so i can make arrangements to get away i am older chubby about 5 cut also 5'7" smooth and 185

Last edited by infopop; 22nd May 2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Please keep email addresses & other contact info only on your Profile page. Thanks!
Quote |