Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2017, 11:24 AM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
Some guys have no problem with the taste - some just can't get used to it or past the idea of what it is. The first time my buddy came in my mouth he kept apologizing - it was unplanned but at that age he did not have great control - I had no problem with the taste. The next time he tried to warn me but I just kept going.

He did try mine a few times but could never get used to the taste, but always appreciated that I would swallow his load.
I have been sucking dick since the late seventies. When I was younger I remember a lot of guys' cum tasted bitter, and there used to be discussions on forums like this about foods and beverages to eat or not eat, etc (eg vegetarians tend to have sweeter tasting semen). But over the past few years every guy's cum tastes just fine (or doesn't taste much at all). My taste buds seem to be OK in other respects. Maybe I just got accustomed to a variety of flavors of that thick white goo? Anybody else noticed something similar?
Quote |