Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - looking for head
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2017, 02:25 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Yes, the Message Board hasn't been busy for years, since Craigslist and then the Apps took hold. Most of the posting on CFS now takes place on the Sex Listings.

When I'm able to update the software for the Sex Listings I plan to have a way for CFS Members to enter information on the page for a place about their hookup or travel plans which will bring them there. Haven't worked out all the details yet.

In the meantime, if you post in the Sex Listings Reviews while logged in as a CFS Member, I'm allowing you to say in your post what day/time you plan to go to the place. This is temporary while I work through not just the software update but also a new business plan. And I'm still editing posts for appropriateness for the site and editorial standards.

Anonymous "Guests" who are not CFS Members who post hookup plans will have those deleted. This is a benefit for you for sticking with CFS. Many irons in the fire here, but I don't want to lose loyal CFS Members.

~ Bob S. Manager/Editor
Quote |