Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ejaculating for your health...
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2017, 10:14 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojavebottom View Post
I have found that as a bottom I do ejaculate hard while getting fucked and that helps add to my cum count for the month. But on those occasions where I don't I have resorted to an estim machine and a prostate plug (electrical) to help me get off. Working with that rig I rip as hard as an alpha top and it has helped me manage swelling of my walnut as well as my attitude!
Hmmm. To be totally honest, I get hard every day, multiple times, but actually have low-ish libido and seldom cum. Some of this is related to medications I take. When I do play, I have lots of fun but it typically doesn't reach the culmination other guys, especially younger guys, want. I'm happy to feel good, whatever happens, but it would be great to cum more often. I'll be 56 next week, btw.

I wonder if some toys like these, or others, would help. I'm also tapering off two of the problematic meds; one other med with the euphemistic "sexual side effects" will likely have to stay.
Quote |