Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for... (in Arizona)
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2017, 01:44 AM
Oral-Anal-Lea
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Oral-Anal-Lea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yearn_for_Facials View Post
Good Morning!

I am looking for other men and friends to discuss sex and fellatio, the penis, etc. with.

The penis is the most beautiful part of the human body and I think it invokes a strong feeling in us all. Certainly I can admit that I feel compelled and pleased when I see another man’s cock or think about giving a blowjob… I am 52 years old and nothing will give me an erection faster!

Oh, I do love women and the curves of the female body but they will never be as stimulating and exciting for me.

Some of my interests are: taking pleasure in another man’s penis and seeing it close up, giving stimulation, serving another man, having pictures taken with a man’s large cock laying across or next to my face, giving oral service to completion, and also receiving facials.

This is a message board so hopefully we can get some discussion going here… plus I wouldn’t mind making a few friends and hopefully finding some sex partners too. There are recent pictures in my gallery and my contact information is available as well.

Have a great day!

- Jim
Master?!?!

04:44 am to 14:14 pm & 15:15 pm to 23:23 pm FRIDAY !!! 02:02 am to 14:14 pm SATURDAY unknown on SUNDAY. Also Personal Preferences XXX THEATRE is $10.00 for 5 Hours of ANONYMOUS SEX on the WHITE COUCH (Left Hand Theatre) at 96th Street and Apache Blvd, and the FAR EAST Adult ARCADE and Theatre ( Left-Most Booth in the Back has a Trick Door and is GREAT for SEX in the BOOTH while another man uses the Glory Hole to have me SUCK him to ERECTION!!!)* PLEASE be my PIMP and TELL them that THEY MUST not WASTE their PRECIOUS BABY-MAKING LOADs of CUM down my THROAT, or ON my Body, they MUST FILL their CONDOMs with CUM while it is BURIED up my BUTTHOLE, then I shall take it home and test it, then you can photograph or video tape me filling a Syringe with the Sperm from their Condoms and then Artifically INSEMENATING myself before your very EYEs.
Quote |