Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot Springs for sex
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2017, 06:44 AM
Diktasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by need2try View Post
I've had some really good times at various hot springs. Here's a few good ones.

1. Keough is west of Highway 395 about 7 miles south of Bishop, California. Avoid the commercial resort and go to the free area where nudity is quite common. The middle pool with a big flat rock is the best of hooking up. Some guys can be shy so have patience.

2. Deep Creek Hot Springs is in the San Bernadino Mountains. It's a bit of a hike but the pools are nice and there's also a creek to cool off in. Nudity is common if not preferred. Lots of places up and down the creek to get some privacy.

3. Little Hot Creek is down a dirt road in the National Forest east of Mammoth Lakes. There's a single tub but there's enough privacy to play there.

4. Gaviota is off Highway 101 north on Santa Barbara. Nice large pool but can be infested with muggles.

5. Little Caliente is down a dirt road in the mountains behind Santa Barbara. Several cement pools. Nudity is common.
I live around Keoughs hot springs. I go often.Send me a message if anyone comes there and ill show you how the ditch really works. i'm versatile and kinky. seeya whe ya get hear. gonna be fun.
Quote |