Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2017, 04:00 PM
Riki111
Cruiser

First time raw

I posted my story about the first time that I took it raw, but I wanted to say something about the way it made me feel.
I had been getting fucked for probably five years and had completely stopped having sex with girls. As great as all sex was, with girls or guys, I found that I loved the feeling of a guy's cock in my ass so much that it had become something that was the focus of my sexual desires. At the same time, it was starting to become not enough and I craved more. It was so fantastic, but using condoms was starting to feel like I didn't ACTUALLY have his cock in me while he wore a rubber.
I had been going steady with a great guy,(still my partner now five years latter) for several months when I asked him about going bareback. We got tested and, after the results came back, he came over for the night and our first, for both of us, REAL sex!
I'm not going to talk about what we did in this reply. I want to talk about how it made me feel. It's always felt fantastic and, to tell the truth, I couldn't really physically feel the difference without the condom, at least until he came.
The difference was mostly psychological. Until he was all the way in my conscience thought was focused on getting him past my ring and all the way in. Once there and able to think again, (he is somewhat bigger than average) it really hit me as to what we were doing! I had an ACTUAL real live cock up my insides, no condom between us, my wet inside tissue actually being exposed to his pre-come and the knowledge that I was going to have his thick, white strings of cum actually up inside me was such an intimate, Hot and kinky feeling that I came the first time as soon as he started thrusting.
When he was getting ready to cum I told him to stick it in me as deep as he could get when he started to shoot! I needed to feel like his seed was as close to the core of my being as possible! When he started pumping his load up my boy cunt I was in a sexual frenzy to the point of craziness. I remember babbling something about breeding me and knocking me up! After he came he stayed in me and grabbed my cock and jacked me until I came again. I came so hard that my vision dimmed, I got this roar in my ears and almost passed out!
This was what I had been wanting and needing! I felt so complete, like I wasn't a wanna be anymore and really gay. I felt so good and like a real Faggot at last who gets fucked for real! I also felt something like pride. I felt like running out of the house and down the street yelling about what I had just done. It wasn't an exhibitionist type thing, more like it was too good and exciting to not share and I wanted to tell someone! We haven't used condoms since.
I could be completely fucked out and not even horny and I would stile love a naked cock in my ass or mouth!
Quote |