Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2017, 09:37 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigboy View Post
I have definitely gone and not found anyone I want to play with. Since I'm not picky, I can usually find a cock or two. It also helps when I'm feeling extremely horny (which is usually). I also try to go with few expectations. Studs is too raunch for some, though.

That is one of the things that has stopped me - the idea of going and their being no one there - or at least no one to play with!

I have seen posts with guys complaining about "old guys in their 40's" and I would hate to go through all the hassle and money to go and find everyone thinks I am too old or too fat to fool around with!

But after years of going to the Adult Book Stores it would be fun to at least once go to a real theater
Quote |