Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2017, 04:04 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
That is one of the things that has stopped me - the idea of going and their being no one there - or at least no one to play with!

I have seen posts with guys complaining about "old guys in their 40's" and I would hate to go through all the hassle and money to go and find everyone thinks I am too old or too fat to fool around with!

But after years of going to the Adult Book Stores it would be fun to at least once go to a real theater
As you know, there are no guarantees. I would say most of the men there are over 40 yrs. Friday and Saturdays does attract a younger crowd. The only suggest I'd make to anyone, is to go with as few expectations, relax, check out the changing scene as new guys show up, and be horny. The joint is totally safe. You do not have to worry about being busted. Play naked, dressed fem or anything in-between that feels sexy. Act out your stuff, see what happens.
Quote |