Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - On call cocksucker in ogallala@ ###.###.####
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2017, 07:43 AM
BlowBoyToo
Cruiser

On call cocksucker in ogallala@ ###.###.####

Men, my name is Rick and I am a Disease Free, None Racially nor Socially Biased Cocksucker that was put on this planet to Swallow Semen.
I have a Private Glory Hole setup just inside the Front Door to my Home where I give Anonymous Blowjobs to complete Strangers daily. At my Front Door you'll notice a Green Entrance Light, if it is ON, I'm waiting near my side of the Glory Hole ready to Suck Dick.
No Appointments Needed if you stop by between 9am every morning and 8pm every night. Remember, if Green Outdoor Light is On, Walk Ins Encouraged, I Suck Dick on Sight.
Contact me at: deleted to get directions to my house!

Last edited by infopop; 7th November 2017 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Please keep phone numbers & other contact info on your Profile Page, not here.
Quote |