Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Georgia Voice on Flex Atlanta
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2017, 10:00 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

This is an interesting article. I have been going to the baths about as long as Flex Atlanta has been open (yikes!). As soon as my first boyfriend described what Man's Country (Chicago) was like I traveled the 120 miles to Chicago to give it a try. That particular place hit the skids many years ago, but the guy who owned it was for many years a major figure in Chicago gay life--promoting gay awareness, liberation, etc.

I have been to bathhouses and saunas around the world and have learned to play safe and sane and almost always have a great time. I don't drink much, and I've never been much for endless conversation and negotiation when I'm interested in having sex. So bathhouses are a great alternative to bars. It definitely requires a mindset of adventure and being open to surprises. I am not the "stand and model" type and I don't spend the night chasing the only Adonis in the place. It's amazing how sensuous and wild "the guy next door" can be when given the chance.... I think that there may be a resurgence, as guys tire of chatting on Grindr, only to find out how others misrepresent themselves.
Quote |