Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2017, 04:36 PM
Riki111
Cruiser

What a great experience! Getting fucked seems to just get more wonderful every time you do it but there is something really special the first time. It felt soooo good but it was more than that. I felt such relief from finally getting what I needed and such exhilaration and pride at finally being a Queer for real and not just a wannabe. I was on top and riding him too and even after we both came and I was full of his load I wouldn't get off him. I sat there with him inside me until he got so soft it wouldn't stay in me. I wouldn't do it with anyone else for a couple of years because I didn't want to have to use condoms. I can't actually feel a guy's cum spurting inside me but now I know why when I used to have sex with girls that they always hated to have to use condoms.
Quote |