Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Going to a sex club as a social occasion
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2017, 10:01 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Going to a sex club as a social occasion

For me, going out for sex has always been a solitary activity. When I see guys going to the baths with their buddies and chatting between tricks I have always been a little jealous. But I was in Buenos Aires a while back and some guys that I was friendly with told me about an underwear/naked night at a local club. We caught a cab together, checked our clothes and found a table near the bar. I always go naked when given the opportunity; one of my hunky buddies was in a g-string and the trim youngest one stayed in his boxer briefs. We drank and chatted, and I met local guys who were friends with my new buddies. I would wander off to check out the four play areas, then return with a boner to have another drink and catch my breath. I had a lot of great sex interspersed with nice social time. One hot memory was having a fit young man bent over in front of me with my dick inside him; as I looked around I noticed one of my buddies plowing another handsome young man bent over in front of him a few feet away.

And we could compare notes the next day. Gotta do more of that.
Quote |