Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Berlin Museum Exhibit On Gay Sex In Public Toilets
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2017, 10:22 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
People in their teens and 20's do not realize that it was not that long ago where being gay or having gay sex was not only a source of embarrassment for the family - but in many places it was against the law - and in some countries still is.
I see enough reviews in the Sex Listings with guys being arrested in US parks, also the occasional college campus or shopping mall (if a mall's still open), that I think it's still happening. But it's less than before.

The college campus thing might be a matter of time and opportunity; maybe going to a dorm room is inconvenient? The park arrests are especially in Southern states -- a lot in Florida -- although there were those arrests just in the last few years in California which were tossed out by the courts.

I remember in the '80s when I lived in DC being cruised on the Metro regularly. Hmm, I don't recall restrooms in Metro stations; were there any? The student center at the university where I took evening classes for work was quite active, though. Guys waiting in every upper floor elevator lobby to see who would come out when the doors opened!
Quote |