Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Berlin Museum Exhibit On Gay Sex In Public Toilets
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2017, 10:13 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
The Apps are "disrupting" cruising, just like everything else, and you can get a man almost on-demand. But you still need a place if you don't want to take it home.

Honestly, I'd love to combine the Sex Listings with a proximity-based App. There's a lot of technical issues to overcome between here and there, maybe some legal and procedural ones too. But I can imagine...

As one of those guys who does not want to take it home until I get to know the guy I can see the benefit of a proximity based App -

Having very bad "gaydar" there are so many times I think "is he looking like he is interested?" but never dare make the first move and an App to let you know someone is there for the same thing would be great! The only problem is downloading the App - I wish there was a way to do it without basically telling Apple you are gay because you want the hook up App!
Quote |