Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Berlin Museum Exhibit On Gay Sex In Public Toilets
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2017, 11:41 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I doubt Apple (with Tim Cook, after all, the gay CEO) nor Google really care if we're gay -- except that it's another marketing demographic.

Of course, if you let someone else look at your phone they might wonder, "Honey, what are you doing with Grindr on your phone???" Some couples share passwords or PIN codes, some don't.

Guys keep asking me for an App. I've actually been working toward a mobile-optimized version of CFS, or at least of the Sex Listings. Guys with privacy concerns could use a "Private" or "Incognito" tab in their browser, or even try Firefox Focus or some other privacy-oriented browser that makes it easier not to keep your browsing history. ("Honey, what's this gay site you keep looking at...?")

For me personally, it's not a problem but I know a lot of guys who identify as straight, DL, or whatever use CFS and don't want to leave digital footprints behind them.

Last edited by infopop; 12th December 2017 at 11:44 AM.
Quote |