Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Berlin Museum Exhibit On Gay Sex In Public Toilets
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2017, 11:44 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
Guys keep asking me for an App. I've actually been working toward a mobile-optimized version of CFS, or at least of the Sex Listings. Guys with privacy concerns could use a "Private" or "Incognito" tab in their browser, or even try Firefox Focus or some other privacy-oriented browser that makes it easier not to keep your browsing history. ("Honey, what's this gay site you keep looking at...?")

For me personally, it's not a problem but I know a lot of guys who identify as straight, DL, or whatever use CFS and don't want to leave digital footprints behind them.

I love the idea! As one of those who grew up in the era where you always kept gay sex on the DL it would be a wonderful addition to the site.
Quote |