Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Joliet-Kankakee: 27 y/o Ass is hungry for piss and as many undetectable/neg loads
View Single Post
Old 14th February 2018, 05:08 AM
subjustinpig
Cruiser

Wink Joliet-Kankakee: 27 y/o Ass is hungry for piss and as many undetectable/neg loads

FYI: I'll always be there. I go there every day to do yoga and try to score...but being Wilmington, I assume every one is straight.

Title says it all. ONLY INTERESTED IN GUYS WHO ARE ABLE TO PISS WHILE HARD because how else are you gonna pissfuck my tight ass? Neg as of 11-20-17. Only willing to take bareback cocks that are undetectable or neg guys...if your poz, sorry, but wear a condom. Open to PnP.

Forsythe-Forked Creek Forest Preserve (within walking distance from my house; suspended license...will provide gas money if distance is an issue).

EXTREMELY VERBAL, DOMINANT, HAIRY/BEARDED TOTAL TOPS TO THE VERY FRONT!!!!!!

When your done using and abusing me, use the sharpie to indicate to future fucks about how many guys were in me today (;

Last edited by subjustinpig; 23rd February 2018 at 01:57 PM.
Quote |