Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - trucker cruising
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2018, 10:53 AM
Silvershaft58
Cruiser

Hey, I'm a new trucker on Cruising, I see these are old messages ? Now that cl personals are gone I've been looking for another avenue to find good Cocksuckers in the areas I run. You're pretty much right, we like to keep a low profile & so discretion is highly recommended ! I wouldn't approach s trucker unless there was clear signs of interest & start off with casual conversation, then move to the next level. For myself I've only been with 1 other trucker, me being a str8 guy & him being bi curious, he loved to watch me Jack off & CUM, till he couldn't hold back any longer & had to suck on my Cock & after s meet ups I finally got him to swallow my load & he wouldn't waist a drop ! But my preference is a younger mouth, sissy type, cd or tgirl fem, I love sweet LIPS hungry for my CUM !
Quote |