Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Iron Mountain, Upper Peninsula of MI. Your place, public place or car dating.
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2018, 07:59 PM
Kyle Busch
Cruiser

Arrow Iron Mountain, Upper Peninsula of MI. Your place, public place or car dating.

Looking to Cum to your place, meet in a public place or meet in a vehicle. I would love to lick your cock like a lollipop before wrapping my soft lips around it and sucking with my wet and warm mouth. Would love to bottom for you. Love the feel of a hot and hard cock sliding into and out of my ass. Bareback is a possible option. I love to be submissive and dominated. Would love to try bondage in a light form. Restrain me and have your way with me. Very nice personality man here. 52 y/o. 6' 2" height @ 190 pounds. Let's get together. What do you have to lose? Except for your warm and milky load of Cum being dumped into my mouth or ass.
Quote |