Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hello Gentlemen!!
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2018, 01:20 AM
Mrbuddy
Cruiser

Hello Gentlemen!!

Greetings men! As you all probably know by now, craigslist has shut down their personals section. Thus making it harder to meet friends.

I am a new member. I came across this forum while looking at a spa review.. I can't believe I've never seen/heard about this place! I have a lot of catching up to do. I personally like forums. Simple and easy to navigate. The basics.

A lot of members have said, "this place will thrive again". Yes! I am a newb but I totally agree! This is an Oasis for men. This place weeds out the weirdos, the illiterate and the rude. Those who won't put the time in to really connect with that one mate.
I see so many view counts, there has to be that one man for me in that count.

I am looking to meet someone my age or older. You cannot be to old in my book. So long as you are sane, normal and semi attractive, we can be friends haha.

I'd love to meet new friends. My interests are sporadic. Not to much out there that I do not like to do. I'm also a newbie behind closed doors. I know what I want to do, I just need you. I like body on body touch. Grabbing. Mutual touch. I like making men edge. I am masculine, not sissy at all but I like the submissive role

I'm not looking to pay for any services. I am genuinely looking for a solid man who I can really open up to and with. I hope to meet some of you, if not through this post, then somewhere on this forum.

See you around!
Quote |