Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Massage recommendations - in hotel or elsewhere
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2018, 03:00 AM
rick265
Cruiser

Bangkok Massage recommendations - in hotel or elsewhere

Hi guys,
I know many of you have posted this information before, but many of these threads haven't been updated in 10 or more years.

I'm back in Bangkok after many years. Grindr has changed the game (I'm finding lots of fakes). I had a terrible massage at Babylon and at the Ambassador (which I used to like) they no longer have massage by men, only lady.

I'd really like to get a good erotic oil massage by a hot guy and would appreciate any recommendations. I want a real massage, not someone just spreading oil on me (that's why I liked the Ambassador, the massages were good, and the "extra" was fun).

If you have any current recommendations, please let me know.

Also, if you have a recommendation for a hot guy with a big cock who doesn't do massage, I'm up for that as well.

I'm 58 and way past my prime. Back in the day I had to shoo people away, now it's the other way around
Quote |