Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Massage recommendations - in hotel or elsewhere
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2018, 04:07 PM
icon513

Try May Massage in Sukhumvit 23 for very good, skilled massages by either men or women (mostly Shan). Some of the boys will play during an oil massage in particular, some will not. But they will want to make sure you understand a tip is expected — maybe 500 for hand action.

This is not a gay place, but you can ask for a man or woman. They will not do a line-up for you to choose, either — so unless you know the same of someone to request, you’ll just be assigned whoever is next in the queue.

If that doesn’t work out for you, Urban Male and Banana Club ARE gay clubs with line-ups and extras provided without fail, and are just a few doors down.

The actual massage you will get at May, though, is likely to be far superior, as they really know what they are doing there as opposed to being primarily a knocking shop. May is also very cheap — 120/hour for Thai massage, 180/hour for oil I think last time I was there. You can have an hour of Thai massage followed by an hour of oil if you want. With no hanky panky, I’d usually tip 50/hour additional.
Quote |