Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Posts In This Section Are BY or ABOUT CFS
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2018, 09:04 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Lightbulb Posts In This Section Are BY or ABOUT CFS

Now, after the end of the CL Personals, we have more people posting on the CFS Message Board.

I want to make sure you know that this particular Message Board section called Announcements and News from CRUISING for SEX is not meant for hookups or general discussion.

This is the section where I (or volunteers and other interested members) post announcements, questions, and so on about what happening with the CFS web site. We've made many changes recently, such as rehosting, and there are more changes to come.

I still want you to post on the Message Board if you want to hook-up. Just make sure you post in the geographic section - region, state, province, country, etc. - where you want to meet.

CFS Members can also post on the Sex Listings page for a place about their plans to visit that particular place. There will be a delay on these because I moderate and edit these to make sure they're appropriate to the site. How this works may change in the future.

Any questions, just ask here.

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |