Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - DL GL slim bi str8 Black guy seek DL White/Mex/Cholo str8 or bi guy open to all races
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2018, 12:22 PM
jjjim44
Cruiser

Thumbs up DL GL slim bi str8 Black guy seek DL White/Mex/Cholo str8 or bi guy open to all races

Considered good looking slim bi guy but live total straight life because I still fuck pussy…. no longer married have girlfriend and father of three so discretion is a must
Very oral love eating pussy sucking on a nice cock rimming or eating a nice woman or man's clean ass. love sucking on some tits love using my mouths
Also have Top a few guys not many mainly oral here and thought about trying to bottom not sure yet

My stats are slender build 140lbs 5'9 long skinny 8' dick 100% std disease and drug free but don't judge anyone that does
U must be down low disease free and I do prefer the interracial thing a White Hispanic Cholo or Mid Eastern guy and you must be a bi straight married to woman type guy only and no offense to anyone just what I like.

Can host weekdays from early early mornings to late nights. Usually every weekend either my kids or girlfriends is here. I am in the Tri-Valley area in the Eastbay in the City of Pleasanton. Love a verbal dirty talker talk humiliation to me while I am on my knees sucking that big cock
Open to all man adults but prefer my age group 40's or 50's
Quote |