Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I’ve always wanted to be blow-banged by a dozen guys..thin young twink here
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2018, 03:37 PM
Greekgeekfreak69
Cruiser

Wink I’ve always wanted to be blow-banged by a dozen guys..thin young twink here

Am I in the right place? I’ve been with my 2 gay friends and they’ve got me obsessed with swallowing cum. I understand I can’t just start blowing a ton of random guys like I wanna, but hoping to connect with some guys here willing to indulge me 😉. Lol. I’m an attractive athletic white boy, I love being on my knees and sucking cock. I’m mostly straight, just crave making a dick cum sometimes. I would love to entertain a group and verbally beg for cum while I suck. I’ve actually tried to get a group before but I’m stubborn about actually getting more than 3 guys at once. If anyone can fill me in on how to achieve my fantasy and wants to be apart I’ll be so f-ing happy lol
Quote |