Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unique Encounters
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2018, 12:06 PM
TravelinBi
Cruiser

Unique Encounters

Informal survey: What was your most unique (unusual, memorable, or just plain different) sexual encounter? I'll go first....

I was staying at a Residence Inn in Deerfield, IL. Got off work early and posted an ad for "NSA blow and go for you". Got a response almost immediately. Guy said he was in the area but didn't have much time. I gave him the address and room number.

Within minutes a UPS van pulled up, the driver jumped out and almost ran to my room. When I let him in he stripped off his uniform and flopped onto the bed. I went to work on his cock. In a couple of minutes he blew a respectable load down my throat, jumped up and asked to use the bathroom. He dressed, thanked me and bolted out the door.

He was in and out in less than five minutes. Love UPS, fast, efficient and courteous.
Quote |