Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fort Wayne
Thread: Fort Wayne
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2018, 06:01 PM
bundi356
Cruiser

Smile FW August 11th Hotel orgy

Since cl is down I have moved my monthly all mens party to august. I have decided that instead of complaining about the queens that dont show up I will treat it as a small intown vacation. I will be hosting another all mens play party in a nice hotel near regal on August 11th.

no pre fee but dont expect to window show the men in the room or show up without some cash. If you have attended my parties I will know you and not ask for the full fee. if you are a new bee it is more. If you are from out of town meaning more then 40 miles from FW it will be the lower rate.

We will be hosting at 3 6 9 2 am and 8 am. We will be sunning before 3 if they let me check in early. We will eat at Argos mexican resturant if men dont show for 6, and see a movie next door around 9pm. if you want to come over after the bar at 1 or 2 am the room will be open but dont expect your drunk butt to get a free floor to sleep on.

It is more if you want to attend more then one session. If you dont want to pay the fees go to the parks or drive to romatixin battle creek or the club in indy.

I will need you email address so you can get the room number. I dont give out my cell because the FW queens always text or call with the stupid question about who and how many. also I dont have pics and dont take pics of men in the party unless they want to. if the men are cool maybe we will will go live on squirt or manhunt.
Quote |