Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr. Binkey's in Harahan, LA
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2018, 11:51 AM
iluspv1996
Cruiser

Thumbs up Mr. Binkey's in Harahan, LA

Went here yesterday. I cleaned and shaved my ass nice and smooth and slipped into some sexy pink panties. Glory holes were open and place was packed around 5:00. First cock came through immediately . Nice sized, a little thin but a good 6-7" and black. I sucked him off fast. He was a thruster and fucked my face hard. He came too fast to get my ass up to the hole but cum was incredibly thick and his load was massive..spurted at least 4 times. Swallowed it and waited for second cock. This one was shorter but super thick. Put a condom on it and presented my ass.....he hurt my butt bad but it felt good getting pounded. I came without even stroking. Caught my load in my hand, took off his rubber, and used my cum to lube his dick while I jerked and sucked a second load down my throat..
Quote |