Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2018, 09:52 PM
crzncub301
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to crzncub301
Memorable afternoon

The place was called, love craft in Beltsville MD. The place is closed now but had one memorable Saturday afternoon. It was an idle start to the day and was checking out some of the gay sights and CL, getting myself horned up. I went in, got my tokens and there were maybe 10 guys there. I check out a few booths and videos, as I was checking some of he guys, and they were checking me out also. This one black guy kept checking me out and even whispered something a few times when we passed each other. Seemed when i went into a booth with GH, someone else would get into the adjoining one. After about 20 minutes of cruising around, I went to the back corner booth. I dropped my token and then I dropped my short to me knees. I heard someone lock the door on the other side, and quickly bent over to see who it was. It was the black guy that had been cruising me. He dropped his short and out came a delicious BBC about 8" and i couldn't wait to get busy. I rubbed my finger along the hole and he slid his BBC thru the GH. I grabbed my bottle of poppers, took a hit and got to sucking on him. It was so good knowing it was him and tasting his precum. After a few minutes of sucking him, i pulled back, took another hit of poppers only this time i made a circle with my thumb and index finger, place it on the head of his cock with my lips behind my fingers, and pushed down, as if he was fucking me. I heard a moan form the other side, and took that as a hint the he wanted to fuck. I did the for about a minute, the released my fingers, grabbed my little pack of lube, and lubed my ass up, pushing it deep inside me. I stopped again, stood up, took a big hit of poppers and turned around. i made another ring with my fingers, placed it against my hole and slowly backed up. It felt great. I rocked back and forth for a few seconds, then removed my hand. He knew he was inside me. He kept still as I moved back and forth until my ass finally against the wall, and that's where I stayed, as he started to move his hips, working my hole. He fucked me for a few minutes and then stopped and pulled out. I was like WTF! He whispered thru the hole that he was coming over, and quickly left his booth and was knocking on mine. I don't know why but i let him in. He locked the door behind him turned around and said "good boi". A slight moan escaped me, then he dropped his short and told me to suck on his cock. I bent over from the waist and started suck his BBC, it tasted even better this time..omg. As i was sucking on his BBC, i kinda heard someone enter the other booth. As i was sucking on his cock, he bennt forward and spread my cheeks open which drove my a little crazy thinking we was going to fuck me again. He grabbed my bottle of poppers, and told me to take a big hit, which i immediately did. Once the hit kicked in and i relaxed for a few, he walked forward with me still sucking him and my cheeks spread. As we backed up i felt a complete strangers cock against my hole. Some how he placed it just right, pushed me a little further until my ass was against the wall again. This unknown cock starting fucking my hole. It wasn't as big as my new friend, but it was doing the job. I was in heaven, one in my ass, one in my mouth, being spit roasted. He fucked me for a good 5 minutes, slowing down every now and then, and my friend kept fucking my face, making me choke a little. My new friend finally couldnt take it any more and started pumping faster, the he stopped. I could feel his cock loading my ass with his hot cum, as a warm feeling washed all over me. My BBC friends again...."good boi" to which i replied, ty sir. The stranger quickly got dressed and left the booth. BBC said, my turn, then turned me back around bent me over again with my face to the GH and slid right into my ass with no problem. I wasn't sure if that was bad or good, but I didn't care. As I was getting fucked by my BBC friend, someone came into the adjoining booth and saw i was getting fucked. He dropped his pant and put his cock thru the GH. I grabbed it with my hand and started jerking him off. BBC told me to take another hit of poppers and start sucking that cock, which i quickly did as i was told to. I sucked on the cock for a few minutes, then BBC stopped, took a hit of poppers, pulled me up, gave me a hit of poppers, turned me around again, bent me over and backed me up to that hard cock, which slid right in again...omg. In my mind i was thinking how much of a dirty slut/whore i was being and wondering if this was considered being pimped out. I didn't care because i was loving ever minute of it. BBC told me to suck his cock some more and the taste was incredible......some strangers cum load, his precum, and my ass....it was quite the high. stranger2 stared pounding my hole again, and once again, i could feel his cock spasming, and his hot load filling my hungry ass. When stranger2 pulled out and left the booth, BBC stood me up turned me around and slid right into me standing up OMG, i had never had this happen before. He told me to take a big hit of poppers, and that he was going to breed me like the others did.....I couldn't move fast enough. After taking that hit and it kicked in, i leaned forward and he started to pound my hole. Some guy came into the adjoining booth and reach thru to give me a hand job but it was happening. BBC pounded my my hole for what seemed like forever, when he finally locked up and started shooting his hot load into my already filled cunt. pounding in every spurt of cum he could. I was exhausted. He sat me down on the bench, with his finger, he wiped up some of the cum that was leaking out and fed it to me, and made me clean him up. He then got dressed and walk out, laving the door ajar. Someone else tried to com in but i said no.........i was done. I got myself together and did the walk of shame. It was almost as if everyone was looking at me and i felt dirty, and loved it. When i got home, i squatted down and push out some of the loads, and sucked on my fingers.....it tasted awesome. I pushed some more out and covered my crotch with it and jerked off. OMG what a great afternoon that was.
Quote |