Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Quick Search" Back On Sex Listings, But...
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2018, 08:39 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
Funny the things as a website user you never think about - like Google Maps charging the website...
Especially when they take you by surprise and suddenly someone charges you $1000 with more bills coming. It won't be sustainable, really.

I also noticed that the search based on location seems to have been programmed (by the software developer, not by me!) to match up with the latitude and longitude of most US zip codes.

Although I programmed the script to obtain a CFS user's latitude and longitude, ultimately I'll have to dig into the program so that the Quick Search will work in other countries.

I'd also like to set it up so that we could type in some other city, look up the latitude and longitude, then show cruisy places there. That would help when planning trips.

Lots to do...
Quote |