Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hope Valley RI - 18yo looking for bj and other sometime
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2018, 02:57 PM
jboyy
Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to jboyy
Hope Valley RI - 18yo looking for bj and other sometime

Hey, I’m an 18 almost 19yo boy with a 5inch thick uncut cock with a hairy bush. I’m looking for someone to give me a bj. Also I am very new to this and haven’t been with a guy before, so I have a request:
If we meet, preferably at your place, I would like you to strip down to nothing. Then, with your permission (and with you SHOWERED), I would like to feel and/or lick your whole body. Feet, legs, chest, arms, ass, face, everything! Please please please let me have this, I want to feel another man’s body.

Stats:

5’0 (hope that’s not a dealbreaker)
120 lbs
5inch uncut

Last edited by infopop; 26th August 2018 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Please keep your Contact info in your CFS Profile. Use the 'Best Ways to Contact You Outside of CFS' section.
Quote |