Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2018, 11:22 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Lupine56 - That was very much how it was with us - we had always warned each other when we were going to shoot (somehow we thought if we did not cum in the mouth it was "less gay" ) and one day he started to warn me - but it was too late - he shot deep in my mouth. At first I made the motions of spitting out - but I had already swallowed most of it because I had wondered what it tasted like. He then did the noble thing and said that since he came in my mouth it was only fair I cum in his.

And that was the end of our warning each other before we came!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine56 View Post
my first shot in the mouth was 13 with a - buddy/classmate & the guy that introduced me to playing with someone's dick. We had been sucking & jerking each other all summer when one time he asked me not to stop sucking when he was ready to squirt, and although a little reluctant I ended up staying down on him. I remember being surprised how strong the squirts were and how his shaft swelled/pulsed with each one. It kind of tickling the gag feeling, but not actually gagging. Not a bad taste, kinda fun, I swallowed and continued while he squirmed but begged me not to stop, pretty soon he shot again. Swallowed every time thereafter on through hs and beyond for anyone who didn't pull out. 49 years later it's still my favorite thing to do with a fella. ;-)
Quote |