Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for a hung top date to Body Zone..
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2018, 03:20 PM
Pontiacbottom69
Cruiser

Looking for a hung top date to Body Zone..

Never been here. Also never played with morethan one guy at a time.. Really dont want to go alone.. Any tops near Pontiac looking to go with a bottom? Seeking a hung guy to go with thats into getting sucked and fucking some ass..
While we are there we can looking for another hung top or 2 and you guys can share me.. Taking turns in my ass and mouth back and fourth.. Take turns fucking me, pulling out the other slides in and fucks me.. Then let the other guy fuck me.. Especially want to try and get my ass DP`d.. I would love to feel 2 guys enjoying and fucking my ass at the same time..
Free to go anytime.. Daytime, nighttime, weekday, weekend, now, later, tomorrow.
For real.. Looking to go get kinky!
Lets plan it

Last edited by Pontiacbottom69; 4th October 2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: removed email
Quote |