Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - pontiac/n.oakland county area
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2018, 03:57 PM
Pontiacbottom69
Cruiser

Hello. You emailed me awhile back on cruising for sex. Profile name and adds under ponyiacbottom69.

I just figured out how to work the website. Looked at your profile. That is a hot yummy looking dick. I haven't stroked, played with or sucked on a uncut dick in a long time. I'd so love to play with and suck on that hot dick..

I can host anytime in Pontiac. Close to Baldwin and Columbia. I have a Glory hole up too. A hole to suck through. The bottom is cut out so I can get on all fours and slide my ass out underneath to get fucked too. Do you top too. Would love to taste and suck that dick. Feel and hear you play and edge your dick in my ass. While I enjoy feeling you stroke my pussy long and deep.

100% real. And want to play. Whenever your free. You can text me too.

Last edited by infopop; 5th October 2018 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Please keep your phone number in your CFS Profile page. Thanks!
Quote |