Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2018, 01:09 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I was 16/17, we had been sucking each other intermittently a couple years, this one time he just got his driver's license & got his dad's station-wagon, picked me up and parked in a wooded area and did our usual back & forth oral exchange in the bed of the wagon, but then he wanted my dick in his ass (something that I never encountered, seemed weird but ok) some Vaseline he had handy and he really seemed to love it. OK, your turn!, well he really liked it so I figured what the heck, I'l try it... Owie! nope don't like it. It's ok, takes a little while first time, you'll love it (kept going) you are really tight, relax (yeah how?!) (I'm not getting into it, stings) Clearly remember his throbbing as he shot., not hurting as much., kind of a little rush but I never let him again and it was years before I let someone else try., but was happy to fuck him as much as he wanted. He kept trying to convince me you have to do it a few times before it gets fantastic! (no thank you) Next time, I learned it's important for them not to go in fast first!, but seemed by the time my butt was getting used to the dick and really liking it, they were finishing. I see guys on xtube etc going 30min or hours and wonder what that would be like to get fucked like that. (I know what its like to suck like that! luv muti-cumers! :-)!
Quote |