Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - they merged MD DC and NOVA message boards?
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2018, 11:28 AM
Lupine56
Cruiser

oh I get the consolidation, & don't object to it. My response was more towards an hour's travel time to baltimore- but from my area - and add in the rest of the VA zone heading west & south, laughable (more like 3hrs), maybe from northern dc zones with nice traffic an hour. Far as I can see, the board traffic is (crickets chirp) around here (my local area)., both for recent postings as well as profiles that were active within the past year.
I think Craig's was about the easy hit local/quick, quick turnover. Posts quick up with many/most were for the same day. This site- well CFS Cruising for sex, not quickies for sex. :-) Its places to get information about and of course possible connections :-) (and some fun reading ;-) Its not the same nor meant to be. In some ways it reminds me of the old BBS dial up days (remember when 2400bps was fast?)
Quote |