Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot Top Needs Hot Bottom to Use
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2018, 01:48 PM
emailmebaby3
Cruiser

Hot Top Needs Hot Bottom to Use

Sissy bitch bottom wanted for huge loads. I love to fuck horny mouths & penetrate smooth assed bottoms If you love to suck dick & get fucked hmu. GeeMel, My username...if you love to suck dick and get fucked+++ If you: CD+++, Fem/Twink/Smooth/Bubble Butt+++Submissive+++CanHost+++ Interested in:
Arcades+++, Maybe ltr/fwb+++Groups, Daytimes+++ I can travel to fuck & suck...If you emailmebaby3 on geemel let me know what you look like & where you wanna fuck.
Im in far N DFW these areas are cool: Dallas, Ft. Worth, Mckinney, Frisco, Denton, Plano, Sherman, etc. Really any areas in the DFW Metroplex+++ Farther North the better.
Im a MWM 43, 6, 175, 7" cut, gl/vgl if I feel real good, hot, verbal, dom top, 420cool, available mostly daytimes some late, late nights (after I know you theres crazy assed people out there you know?), I AM A VERY HORNY, NASTY MAN BUTT I AM CLEAN, HAVE GOOD HYGIENE, IM DISCREET & VERY RESPECTFUL -even as Im fingering your a****** and saying suck that dick b****...��- and Im looking for the same. If we hook up more than once tag team some fantasies ??? I can hold a decent conversation, good sense of humor really Im kind of perfect idk why my wife dont wanna cruise with me ... �� HMU Im a confident, good enough looking guy that is
DTF YOU! *If you arent underage and if you arent a cop- you will have to PROVE both before you get any dick. No offense against underage dick lovers or dick loving cops just a personal prefrence otherwise if you are a DICK QUEEN HMU!
BJ, anal, rimming, buttfuck, twink, butt slut, spanking, facial, oral, cocksucker, cd, bottom, top, now, travel, host, car, arcade, theatre, rest area, truck stop, Dallas-Ft. Worth

Last edited by emailmebaby3; 26th October 2018 at 02:29 PM.
Quote |