Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Real-life STD rates / experiences?
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2018, 08:51 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Are you sure that you were always chlamydia or gonorrhea free all the time for all those years? There are cases where (especially clamydia) can be a pretty quiet infection in the throat or the rectum, and may eventually resolve.

Or perhaps you are just really lucky. Probably depends also on where you live and where you play. Big metro areas have more STIs, and places where a lot of guys travel to play (PS, Fort Lauderdale, etc).

I have to admit that I'm pretty jealous. I have had way fewer partners and have had chlamidia more than once, and once, many years ago, warts (that was miserable). I tend to get tested once or twice a year just to be sure, and I haven't had an STI in many years. BTW, swallowing or not swallowing would have equal impact on transmitting chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis or warts. The infection's not in the semen. I'm pretty careful what I do when I play and had to work on my boundaries while playing at a big event at CCBC last Saturday night. Fortunately, found I guy who happily put a condom on me (I am always surprised in the guys who only want to be barebacked). I have that urge in me to do what you did, hope you had a great time and congrats on only picking up the easily treatables.

Last edited by NakedAl; 23rd October 2018 at 08:58 PM.
Quote |