Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Real-life STD rates / experiences?
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2018, 02:17 PM
bla
Cruiser

Are you sure that you were always chlamydia or gonorrhea free...cases where [there] can be a pretty quiet infection...and may eventually resolve.
Before PrEP (with its frequent testing): I mostly used condoms for anal, tested the HIV annually, and tested the other STIs less often - like every few years. Perhaps yes, I could have had an oral infection at some point that my body defeated on its own, between tests?

Probably depends also on where you live and where you play
Before PrEP (do you see a theme?): I avoided bathhouses, sex parties, all-gay hotels. I gravitated toward the "uptight" or "newbie" or "paranoid" or "usually straight" guys, on the theory that *on average*, they might have had fewer past partners / infections than the guys who hit the bathhouse every week.

congrats on only picking up the easily treatables
And thank you, for your feedback! This chlamydia event of mine, has been a warning. I probably won't go celibate, but it does seem smart to go back to some of my "before PrEP" habits.

As to good memories - I've told a story or two in my reviews, like this one. Enjoy!

Last edited by bla; 25th October 2018 at 08:05 PM.
Quote |