Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Smart Phone Gay Sex Apps
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2018, 09:51 AM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I'm not much of a phone user, home landline or otherwise. Some years ago I broke down and got a cheap cell phone pay-as-you use it thing only because payphones were disappearing and I had a problem on the road (I put $100 in it and good for a year and rarely come close to using it up) But lately been thinking about one of these smartphones (gps nav, many stores have discounts you need a smart phone for, etc) and of course these gay-apps, which are not accessible from a desktop (and of course "location' from a desktop is isp/ip address based which always thinks 10 miles away somewhere I am not)
So I am wondering how these apps have progressed since this thread was active, nearly 4 years later? Are any 'preferred' when one does not live in a cityzone?
Quote |