Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Smart Phone Gay Sex Apps
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2018, 06:19 AM
TrailBlazer72
Cruiser

I live in a rural area with a lot of small "un googled" towns. I use growlr, scruff, squirt and sometimes adam4adam both squirt and adam can use the web browser. They all have their pros and cons but that last two, squirt and especially adam have proximity details down to 100ft! I have found myself driving around and watching how close I can get to someone without actually asking them.

Now, on an android phone at least, you cas easily Un-Install the apps when you're done using them for the time being. Then re-install it and log back in when you have the chance. I have a problem with someone looking at my phone so I've adapted to hide better.

I paid attention to the craigslist ads. Since that went down the apps have been growing and I can tell some of the game players from the wording in their ads. BTW, craigslist personals still live in the Missed Connections / Activities / Volunteers sections. The activities section doesn't require a phone number to post an ad, the others do. You have to be creative in the post and avoid actually saying that you want sex or want to get fucked, etc. Some examples are: "Need a hairy man to come dig a hole in my yard" or "Wanted: Experienced sausage tasters"

The apps are just like craigslist. Be safe meet in public first, crop a picture if you desire.

I worked in a sex shop for years up until 2016. Each holiday brought a certain set of travelers, like Thanksgiving or Christmas. Each year the groups of guys and regulars got smaller. Guys using the apps meet somewhere else for free. There are no clubs or gay bars here so I've determined the apps as being the cause of the lower attendance. most of the cruising spots are forgotten as well.

Last edited by TrailBlazer72; 24th November 2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: wanted to add some details
Quote |