Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sissy Seeking Alpha Men Who Need a Regular Throat
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2019, 05:01 AM
cockslt
Cruiser

Sissy Seeking Alpha Men Who Need a Regular Throat

I’m a sissy faggot looking for hung Alpha Men in need of a cocksucker to service them on a regular & weekly basis. I love giving head, and I am always respectful and obedient at all times. You host or we can meet up anywhere that is convenient for You (I have no problem giving road/car head or meeting up at bookstores). I am unable to host. I am just looking to provide oral service, and I prefer to swallow. No reciprocation desired.

My stats: 42, white, 170lbs blonde, with a straight appearance, but I have fully accepted that I am a faggot and cocksucker sissy, so I am locked in chastity at all times.

I am only interested in white Alpha Men who are nicely hung and thick. I am generally available every Wednesday-Saturday afternoons & evenings . If interested, please message me.

Last edited by infopop; 10th January 2019 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Please your KIK handle & other contact info in your Profile.
Quote |