Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Growing Sexual Negativity
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2019, 04:49 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine56 View Post
yeah, the group shower stalls, open locker rooms., the towel was for drying, who wrapped up in it?
At least with our school gym towels it would have been impossible - there was not enough towel to wrap up in! You were lucky if there was enough towel to get MOSTLY dry enough to put clothes on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine56 View Post
Stop by a friends & change clothes, get ready for a swim? Who thought twice about it? Skinny dipping- ok, some might worry about being seen publicly, but then that was also part of the fun! giggle & hide until they passed by...
Exactly - go to a buddies house and his Mom would send you up to his room - if he was in the shower or changing you just sat there and talked to him and waited for him to get ready. After all you were both guys so what did it matter?

Skinny dipping was usually done in a place where there was little or no chance of getting caught - but you went bare if either you did not have a suit with you or you all just wanted to do something "naughty" - you wanted to "break the rules" - and again no one thought a thing about it.

Although I do remember one time with a bunch of (as far as I know) straight buddies - we were skinny dipping and rough housing - dunking each other - the usually stuff of boys. One buddy snuck up behind me to dunk me - as he pushed me under water I felt his soft cock against my ass - I was instantly hard and thankful we were in a lake so no one could see - it was almost 20 minutes before I dared get out of the water!
Quote |